Solution: Instead of caving in for that buttery cinema-style popcorn, try a-different-kind-of-cheezy popcorn. To make: pop 1/2 a cup of popcorn kernels (PLAIN), and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast, for an almost-popcorn version of that movie night favourite!
Breakfast: Cereal of my choice---I chose Vector and sprinkled ground chia, hemp, and Extremely Bitter Apricot Kernels over top of it, served with almond milk...delish!
Lunch: Leftover pesto pasta from last night's supper, with a side of organic sesame seed breadsticks.
Supper: Curried lentils!!!!!
- Physical--There are no noticeable differences in the physical as far as I can tell at this point.
- Emotional--No noticeable changes here either, apart from the added frustration of not being able to eat leftover birthday cake!
- Mental--Feeling a little foggy, but this could be due to the lack of sleep that often accompanies family get togethers.
- Energy--Very little energy at this point...which is no more or less than usual, but it is that time of year too when the cold has you wanting to do nothing but curl up in warm pjs with a cup of tea. On a side note: a recent tip I've found in regards to sleeping is ditch the pillow! I gave up sleeping with a pillow and forced myself to sleep on my back, and I cannot tell you the difference it has made as far as comfort, aching neck/back, and sound sleeping is concerned!
- Digestion--Nothing out of the ordinary, besides less bloating when I eat. This could be due to the fact that I am eating smaller portions, but more often--which I have heard before is better for you.