Breakfast: A Fantastic Fruit Smoothie! (see recipe below)
Lunch: Curried Lentil Soup
Snack: Edamame, and Hummus
Supper: Today is a dine-out day!!!! A vegan option for the mexican-food-lovers is the bean burrito without the cheese or sour cream, and loaded with veggies.
- Physical--There are no noticeable differences at this point.
- Emotional--No noticeable changes here either.
- Mental--Feeling fairly alert, but no more or less than a normal day.
- Energy--I've been yawning all day but I don't really feel tired. In fact yesterday I had a lot of energy and was able to get a lot of stuff done that I've been putting off.
- Digestion--No noticeable changes at this point.
1 frozen or fresh banana (break into pieces)
1 1/2 cups unsweetened fruit juice of your choice
1/2 cup sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened fruit or berries
1/2 cup plain, vanilla or fruit-flavoured soy yogurt
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth...then serve!