OUR FATHER'S FARM all natural, handmade BEESWAX CANDLES
5 reasons to switch to Beeswax candles!
1. Unlike the typical candle, beeswax candles don’t pollute your air. You can light them with peace of mind.
2. Not only that, but some people believe that beeswax candles can actually help purify your indoor air. Candles made of 100 percent beeswax supposedly give off negative ions when burned, which neutralize bad “positive ions” such as allergens, dust, and air borne toxins. To make them also gently scent your room, drop a couple drops of essential oils into the warm wax around the flame. It’s a lovely way to infuse a room with scent.
3. While beeswax candles are typically more expensive per candle, they generally are much more cost-efficient when you consider their burning time. Granted, they won’t compare in price to the 100 pack of tea light candles at the dollar store, but when you compare them to some of the popular scented candle companies out there, you will realize that beeswax candles often have a better cost per burn time.
4. Beeswax candles also give off a delicious, faintly honey-like smell, which is lovely and soothing.
5. And finally, it can help support the incredibly important work of Canadian beekeepers! Many of the local beekeepers in our area also make beeswax candles and offer them for sale in local stores and farmers markets. It’s just another way to support not only your local economy, but also support healthier bee colonies.